dimanche 23 avril 2017

Guest Contributor for Clique Kits

Hello!!! I'm Kareen and I have the privilege to be the guest contributor this month! How exciting! First of all, thank you to Clique Kits to give me this opportunity, it's a real honor. So, did you get your hands on the new Kit Sorbet? It's gorgeous isn't it? 
ck-may17-kit-1_1_orig
So here is my first layout I want to show you!!!
(Ok, I'm nervous now! hihi)
I used two patterned-paper of the kit.  I love to play with the dimension of the paper. I gave it an angle and work with it. Also the die-cuts and puffy stickers and the
buttons from the kit. I added some flowers and leaves.
20170417_085102_edited
And some close ups :
I love watercolor, I think I use it on every layout. It gave a little extra to the layout.
20170417_085108_edited
Flowers... I love flowers. I could not add flowers. 20170417_085118_edited
So, here it is! I hope I inspired you in some way and you liked it!
See you next time for more layout!
Kareen xx

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire