mercredi 18 janvier 2017

Lindy's Stamp Gang Challenge


 

Coucou!

Voici ma participation au défi de Lindy's Stamp Gang!

Hi, here is my participation for Lindy's Stamp Gang!

Voici ma page : 
Here is my layout : 

Plans rapprochés : 
Some close-ups : 







J'ai utilisé : 
I used : 

- brushed nickel glitz spritz
- gag me with a spoon gray
- screamin' banshee black
- down the rabbit hole
- pirate's plunder moon shadow mist

Merci du coup d'oeil!
Thanks for stoppin' by!




9 commentaires:

  1. Oh this is absolutely amazing! I really love your page sweetie! Thank you so much for joining Lindy's color challenge this month

    RépondreEffacer
  2. Really fabulous mixed media work! I love it! :-)
    Thanks for playing at Lindy's stamp gang!

    RépondreEffacer
  3. Wow! Such a stunning layout! Love every detail of it! Thanks for playing along with Lindy's Stamp Gang!

    RépondreEffacer
  4. Oh wow Kareen, this is absolutely BEAUTIFUL. I think this is my new fave of yours. You sure have rocked these colours. Thanks for playing along with Lindy's.

    RépondreEffacer
  5. non mais une machine elle ets tellement belle cette page la je l'adore. Merci beaucoup pour ta participATION AU DÉFI lINDY'S

    RépondreEffacer
  6. Magnifique ta page toute en douceur! Merci d'avoir participé au défi de Lindy's :)

    RépondreEffacer
  7. Wonderful! Thanks for playing at Lindy's challenge!

    RépondreEffacer
  8. Another amazing page, Kareen! I love it! Thank you for joining us at Lindy's color challenge!

    RépondreEffacer
  9. So Pretty, thanks for playing along with Lindy's :)

    RépondreEffacer