mardi 9 août 2016

More Than Words Challenge

 

Allo!
Voici ma participation pour le défi du mois d'août sur

Hello,
Here is my participation for the challenge of


"Friends & Circles", I choose a picture of Tartine Peluche,
my sister-in-law, and I. She's one of my best friend, I can tell her everything,
she's always there for me at any hour of the day. I love her for her simplicity,
her easiness to make me laugh and more important, she never judge. Just take the
time to know her, she's an extraordinary person.

"Friends & Circles", j'ai choisi une photo de ma belle-soeur et moi, Tartine Peluche.
Je la considère comme une de mes meilleures amies, je peux tout lui dire. Elle est 
toujours là pour moi à n'importe quelle heure de la journée. Je l'aime pour sa simplicité, sa
facilité à faire rire le monde et le plus important, elle ne juge jamais! Il suffit de prendre
le temps de la connaitre, car derrière sa carapace se cache une personne extraordinaire.


Plans rapprochés : 
Some closes up : 


Merci du coup d'oeil!
Thanks for stoppin' by




7 commentaires:

  1. Wow wow wow. I absolutely love everything about this Kareen, you have totally rocked our challenge. Brilliant take on our challenge. Thanks for playing along with us again at More Than Words. 😄

    RépondreEffacer
  2. Wow Kareen, this is pure magic. Thank you for joining us at More Than Words for this challenge.

    RépondreEffacer
  3. Oh wow, that is a fantastic page !! Beautiful in every detail and amazing colour combo too ! Thank you so much for joining us at More than Words !!

    RépondreEffacer
  4. How many more fabulous scrappers are you related to? Lol! You're a lucky lady. This is so wonderful yet again. Always love seeing your work. Thanks for joining us at More Than Words again this month.

    RépondreEffacer
  5. This is gorgeous! I love every little single thing about it! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

    RépondreEffacer
  6. Wow elle est vraiment belle ta page! J'adore les couleurs!

    RépondreEffacer
  7. Fabulous layout! love the background and color choices!! All the best from MTW! :)

    RépondreEffacer