mardi 26 avril 2016

Prima DT Call

Hello Prima Team...
and everyone who is passing by!!

I give it a try this year..why not?
Of course I would like to be part of the team, but I know there is
so much talent all around the world!
But still...why not?

So, I do hope you will like what you see.

Page #1

The Epiphany Collection is one of my favorite, I think I bought everything
from this collection..Yes! I'm guilty of it! hihi


Page #2 


Here a wood veneer from the Epiphany Collection,
so perfect to embellish my layout!

Page #3

My favorite die of all-time!!! 

Page #4 

I love flowers, it's no secrets!!! 
This layout is completely 100% Prima Products!!!


And working with the Art Stones, Pebbles..wow!!! 

Page #5 

Still, a paper from Epiphany!!! 


Well, thank you for the visit..
And now, I cross everything I can cross!!! 




1 commentaire: