jeudi 24 décembre 2015

7 dots studio


Hello!!

Tout d'abord, je vous souhaite un Joyeux Noël!!
Ayez du bon temps avec vos proches.

Je vous montre aujourd'hui ma page pour le défi de 7 Dots Studio.
Le thème est "Cold Weather".

Hello!
First of all, I would like to wish you a Merry Christmas.
And be with the people you care about.

Today, I'm showing you a layout that I've done for the 7 Dots Studio Challenge.
And the theme was about "Cold Weather".



Voici ma page : 
Here is my layout : 

Plans rapprochés : 
Some closes up : 



Merci du coup d'oeil!
Thanks for stopping by!




7 commentaires:

  1. Absolutely stunning! Thank you for joining us for the 7 Dots Studio "Cold Weather" challenge xx

    RépondreEffacer
  2. Just come over from 7 Dots after entering there too... your page really stands out and is just beautiful!! I\m loving the modern feel and colours to your layout!! I'm signing up to follow for sure, can't wait to see what else you create xx

    RépondreEffacer
  3. Absolutely gorgeous work!!!So many details and techniques among with super embelishments!!!Thank you for being with us in 7Dots!!

    RépondreEffacer
  4. beautiful page! Thank you for joining us for the 7 Dots Studio "Cold Weather" challenge!

    RépondreEffacer
  5. Oh how much I love this page! Really beautiful and awesome! Thank you so much for joining in to the 7 Dots Studio challenge!

    RépondreEffacer
  6. Gorgeous layout! I love the way You've created the background! Fantastic :-)
    Thank You for joining our challenge at 7 Dots Studio :-)

    RépondreEffacer