mardi 24 novembre 2015

Lindy's Stamp Gang


MY! Ce mois-ci... plutôt difficile (très) comme combo couleur...
C'est totalement hors de ma zone de confort!!!
MY! This month.. it is difficult (very) as a color combo.
This is totally out of my comfort zone!

Pour tous les détails du défi, c'est ICI.
For all the details for the challenge, it is HERE.


Voici ma page...
Brun... ce n'est pas ma couleur! ahahah

Here is my layout..
Brown, it is not my color I must say!

Plans rapprochés : 
Some closes up : 



Matériel utilisé  :

- A Bit o'Bubbly
- My Mojito Drink



Merci du coup d'oeil!
Thanks for stopping by!


1 commentaire:

  1. Simply gorgeous!! I love how you used the colors! Such a wonderful photo too! Thank you so much for joining us for the Lindy's Color Challenge this month!

    RépondreEffacer