dimanche 15 novembre 2015

13 arts - Challenge #36


Wow! Ce mois-ci, je suis totalement en amour avec le tableau d'inspiration.
C'est vraiment inspirant, merci 13 arts!
Pour plus de détails, c'est ICI

Wow! I'm totally in love with this month's moodboard!
It is such inspiring, thank you 13 arts!
For more information on the challenge, it's HERE.


J'ai été inspiré par les couleurs et j'ai utilisé le mot MAGIE comme titre.
I've been inspired by the colors and I used the word MAGIE (magic) as a title.

Voici ma page : 
Here is my layout : 

Plans rapprochés : 
Some close up : 





Merci du coup d'oeil!
Thanks for stopping by!



3 commentaires:

  1. Oh wow. What a gorgeous page! Really beautiful, bold and still harmony. I love it!
    Thank you so much for joining us at 13arts :)

    RépondreEffacer
  2. Gorgeous page! I really love the design!

    RépondreEffacer
  3. So gorgeous page!!!! Thanks for playing with us at 13arts!

    RépondreEffacer