mercredi 28 octobre 2015

Stuck?! Sketches


Well, here I am again!
I'm a little bit last minute, but well, I haven't been very inspire lately.

So here is the sketch : 

Here is my layout : 

Some closes up :  




Thanks for stopping by!




4 commentaires:

  1. Stunning! Love that colour combo and the painted star! Thank you for joining us at Stuck? Sketches!

    RépondreEffacer
  2. Wow!!! What a beautiful layout. I love how you used just the black, white and bright blue colors. Fabulous job! Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    RépondreEffacer
  3. Wow, this is amazing for mot feeling very inspired! I love the hand painted star! Thanks for joining our challenge at Stuck?! Sketches

    RépondreEffacer
  4. Great layout!!! I like this combo blue-black, unusual but perfect in this page. And all the details are perfect: the badges, the leaves, the splashes of color.... You rock! See you in Stuck?! sketches blog.
    Eli

    RépondreEffacer