vendredi 9 octobre 2015

Lindy's Stamp Gang Challenge

Ce mois-ci, le combo couleur de Lindy's Stamp Gang était 
trop tentant. Je me suis laissé inspirer par toutes ces couleurs!!

This month, the colors were so tempting. So, I was very
inspired by them and decided to do a layout!

The two products I've used are from the Industrial Chic's Magical Set.
The colors I used are : Time Travel Teal and Rusty Lantern Lime

Voici le combo couleur suggéré : 


So here is my layout : 

Plans rapprochés : 


Thanks for stopping by!





3 commentaires:

  1. Oh this is so beautiful!! I absolutely love how you used the colors!! What an adorable photo to!! Thank you for joining us at Lindys Stamp gang for the Color challenge!!

    RépondreEffacer
  2. ooohhhhh this is super gorgeous
    Thank you for joining us at Lindys Stamp gang for the Color challenge!

    RépondreEffacer