jeudi 24 septembre 2015

Stuck?! Sketches

J'étais à la recherche de nouveau blog où on pouvait trouver des sketchs
de pages et j'ai découvert Stuck?! Sketches.

Alors je me suis lancée et go!! hihi

I was searching for new inspiration and ideas for sketches and
I've discovered Stuck?! Sketches!

So, let's try it!! hihi


Here is my layout!

Some close up : 


Thanks for stopping by!







3 commentaires:

  1. Gorgeous page, love the colour combo and the background work!! So glad to have you join us at Stuck?! sketches!

    RépondreEffacer
  2. Oh my, this is stunning! I LOVE the colours and your background work! Thanks so much for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    RépondreEffacer
  3. Oh, my goodness, I'm going back for another look right after this... But I just love how soft and girly your page is! So many beautiful details, and those pics are precious! Thanks so much for playing along with us this month at Stuck?! Sketches!

    RépondreEffacer