mercredi 8 juillet 2015

Défi Scrap Around The World

Voilà, je me lance!
So Here I go!

Je n'ai jamais participé à Scrap Around The World,
c'est ma première! Je ne comprends pas pourquoi
je ne l'ai pas fait plus tôt, car j'adore les moodboards.

 I have never participated yet to Scrap Around the World, 
so it's my first! I don't know why though, because I love Moodboards.

Pour voir le défi c'est par ICI :
http://scraparoundtheworld.blogspot.ca/

Alors voici ce que SATW nous propose :

Et voici ma page :
 And here is my layout :

J'ai utilisé la couleur rose, jaune et vert, les fleurs ainsi que les papillons.
I used the color combo : pink, yellow and green. I also add some flowers and butterflies.

 Merci pour le coup d'oeil!
Thanks for stopping by!



7 commentaires:

  1. Superbe page Kareen! J'adore ton interprétation du moodboard. Merci de ta participation à SATW.

    RépondreEffacer
  2. Ta page est magnifique, très gaie avec de belles couleurs !! Merci pour cette première et superbe participation au challenge SATW :)
    Lydie Denis.

    RépondreEffacer
  3. Beautiful layout! Love how you splashed green on your background it brings out the pink even more! Please remember to add a live link back to our blog in this post in order to be eligible for this challenge! I would hate for you to miss out! If you need help just leave us a message in the comments section! All the best from SATW! :)

    RépondreEffacer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you so much!!!

      It's done, I've added it! hihi :)

      Effacer
  4. lovely layout !! Thank you for playing at SATW xx

    RépondreEffacer
  5. Elle est vraiment très belle et lumineuse ta page Kareen !!! J'adore

    RépondreEffacer
  6. So soft beautiful colors! Amazung layout. Thanks for playing along with us at SATW.

    RépondreEffacer